Working in partnership with ‘Bridge’ a specialist Employment Law Firm, we offer cost effective representation for tribunal cases and specialist employment law advice on advocacy matters.
Specialist areas include: –
• TUPE contract transfers and training for staff, preparing for and managing any transfers
• Large scale reorganisations and redundancies and training for representatives and mangers handling the processes
• Tribunal representation for claims
• Senior executive removals
• Bonus scheme
• Service Agreements
• Consultancy agreements
• Complex grievances and disciplinary processes
• Employment status including agency workers and managing agencies and casual workers
Sarah has been advising on operational and strategic HR issues in a variety of sectors (i.e, manufacturing, financial, legal, retail) since 1998.
Her skills in supporting and guiding managers through disciplinary, grievance, dignity at work and attendance management processes have been invaluable to our clients. As well as a degree and chartered membership of the CIPD, she holds a Diploma in Management Studies, a certificate in counselling and BPS levels A and B in psychometric testing.
Sarah believes in developing a close relationship with local businesses, saving clients both money and time and providing practical and commercial advice.
Keeley has worked in recruitment for more than 20 years and is focused on helping companies to attract and hire the best talent, minimising their staff turnover and reducing their recruitment costs by ensuring that the right person is hired for the right role.
Keeley enjoys close working relationships with both the companies that she recruits for and the candidates who she represents. This ensures that she can match the right candidates to the right roles, taking everyone’s requirements into account, including specific job and industry knowledge, culture and values, and career ambitions.